What We Believe
Here are the specifics of what we believe
The Scripture Inspired. The Authorized 1611 King James Version of the Scriptures is the Word of God and was inspired of God and contains the infallible rules of faith and doctrine.
The One True Godhead. The Trinity of the Godhead is composed of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, who are eternally self-existent, self revealed, and they function as one.
Man and His Fall and Redemption. Man was created good and upright but man, by voluntary transgression, fell and his only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
The Salvation of Man
1. Man’s only hope of redemption is the shed blood of Jesus Christ. On the cross, Jesus Christ became sin for mankind providing salvation for all who would accept Him as Savior and Lord. (Romans 3:24, Romans 10:8-10 and Ephesians 2:8)
2. The inward evidence of the believer of his salvation is the witness of the Holy Spirit. (Romans 8:16) The outward evidence to all men is a life of righteousness and dedication to the Lord. (I John 3:23-24)
3. Salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ and not by works, but our works after we are saved will determine our rewards in Heaven. (Romans 10:9-10 and 2 Corinthians 5:10)
Baptism in Water. The ordinance of baptism should be observed as commanded in the Scriptures by all who have repented, and in their hearts have truly believed in Christ as Savior and Lord. In so doing, they declare to the world that they have died with Jesus and that they have also been raised with Him to walk in the newness of life. (Matthew 28:19, Acts 10:48 and Romans 6:4)
The Lord’s Supper.
1. The ordinance of The Lord’s Supper is to be observed by the church in memory of the Savior. (1 Corinthians 11:24 and Luke 22:19)
2. Only baptized believers have a right to partake of The Lord’s Supper. (Acts 2:41, 42)
3. A careful examination of the heart should have been made by each believer before partaking of The Lord’s Supper. (1 Corinthians 11:28-30)
The Church. The church is the body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of her great commission. Each believer, born of the Spirit, is an integral part of the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in Heaven. (Ephesians 1:22, Ephesians 2:19-22 and Hebrews 12:23)
Blessed Hope. Jesus is coming again to gather all His saints to Heaven. (1 Corinthians 15:51-52, 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 and 2 Thessalonians 2:1)
The Lake of Fire. Those who have not accepted Jesus Christ will suffer eternal separation from the Godhead. The devil and his angels, the beast and the false prophet, and anyone whose name is not found written in the Lamb’s Book of Life, shall receive everlasting punishment in the Lake of Fire. This is the second death. (Revelation 19:20 and Revelation 20:10-15)
The Millennial Reign of Christ. The return of our Lord Jesus Christ with His saints from Heaven to rule and reign for one thousand years on earth as the Scriptures promised. (2 Thessalonians 1:7, Revelation 19:11-16 and Revelation 20:1-7) After this, there shall be a new heaven and a new earth. (Revelation 21)